Common Fee Structure
Common Expenses are assessed in accordance with the Bylaws and are as follows, effective January 1, 2018:
2 Bedroom $240/month
3 Bedroom $275/month
3 Bedroom/3 Level $350/month
Late Fee Policy
- Monthly Common Expense fees are due and payable on the 1st day of each month.
- Common Expense payments received after the 10th of the month (regardless of the check date or postmark date) will be assessed a $25.00 late charge. An Arrears charge of $50.00 will be assessed each month thereafter on any unpaid balance.
- Accounts 60 days in arrears will automatically be reported to credit agencies. All collection fees will be charged to the homeowner’s account.
- Accounts 60 days or more in arrears will automatically be filed in our local magistrate for collection (District Court). All legal fees incurred will be charged to the homeowner’s account.
- Any payments received on amounts in arrears will be applied first to the earliest month(s) due. These measures are necessary to protect the interests and investments of our community and to help keep the common expense fees as low as possible.